Acoustic sound proofing solutions solid timber joists
Below you will find data sheets related to Cellecta’s acoustic solutions for Solid timber joist floor applications. For more information on the specific products used in each application consult the suitable application products section below each detail. For additional technical advice please call 08456 71-71-74.
Solid timber joist acoustic flooring applications
Robust Detail (New build only) and Pre-completition test solutions
Pre-Completion Test Solutions (New Build & Refurb/Conversion):
- Timber I-joists, solid timber metal web, or timber web joists with Cellecta ScreedBoard 28 on timber sub-floor
Refurbishment solid timber joist floor solutions:
- Existing timber joists Cellecta DECKfon Quattro acoustic treatment laid directly on floor joists. Ceiling fixed directly to joits (Ceiling retained)
- Existing timber joists Cellecta DECKfon CHiP 37T acoustic treatment laid directly on floor joists. Ceiling on resilient bars (Existing ceiling replaced)
- Existing timber joists Cellecta DECKfon Ultramat 15 acoustic overlay mat treatment laid directly on sub floor.
- Existing timber joists Cellecta DECKfon 17T, 26T & 30T acoustic overlay boards laid directly on sub floor. Metal frame secondary ceiling