Easy to follow insulation installation videos
Cellecta’s installation videos make installing Cellecta’s innovative insulation solutions quick and simple. Featuring specific detailed areas and step by step processes, you can install high performance insulation systems with minimal fuss. The installation videos can also be viewed via the Cellecta app, which is free to download for iphone, ipad, Android and Windows devices. Click here to find out more about the App, or search “Cellecta” in your smart phones marketplace. Click the image below for the corresponding video.
Cellecta ScreedBoard is the ultimate overlay floor board for sound and under floor heating applications. ScreedBoard has the lowest thermal resistance when compared to the most commonly used floor finishes, allowing ground water heat pumps and heat recovery systems to work at their most efficient. In addition ScreedBoard 20 floorboards accept ceramic tiles, feature easy to install interlocking edges, and don’t contract or expand when exposed to water. When Cellecta’s FIBREfon 8 sheets are installed below the underfloor heating the system delivers excellent acoustic performance when installed on a separating timber floor (Robust detail E-FT-5 and E-FT-6).
- Only 20mm/28mm thick
- Excellent thermal performance: 4 x lower thermal resistance than chipboard
- Easy to cut and install, can be cut with a hand or skill saw
- Interlocking edges – no need for screws
- High acoustic performance – Robust detail E-FT-5 & E-FT-6 compliant
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens -accepts ceramic tiles directly when primed
TETRiS is the eco-friendly, super strong structural flooring alternative to beam and block floors. The revolutionary system is designed to provide outstanding thermal and structural performance. The insulation blocks sit on and between standard pre-stressed concrete floor beams and is finished with a structural concrete topping.
Key Benefits of TETRiS over beam and block
- High thermal performance: U-values as low as 0.10 W/m2K achievable
- A+ Green Guide rated system
- Quicker and easier to install
- Produces a floor with zero cold bridges
- CSH Pol 1 compliant TETRiS ECO option available
- 100% Recyclable
YELOfon HD10+ is the ultimate acoustic resilient layer for underneath a floating screed. The acclaimed high density, non cross-linked, HCFC free polyethylene resilient layer system carries its own propietary Robust detail E-FC-5. YELOfon HD10+ is a lightweight, easy to install system that delivers unrivalled acoustic performance when used to isolate a floating screed from structural concrete floors.
- Superior impact sound deadening properties
- Suitable for all types of concrete floors and screeds
- Lightweight, easy to cut and install rolls
- Robust detail treatment (E-FC-5)
- Over 5,000,000m2 successfully installed
DECKfon 26T acoustic overlay treatments are designed for conversion projects where the joist are covered with a timber decking and the ceiling is to be replaced. They can also be used to reduce impact sound transmission through a concrete floor.
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Available in three thickness’: 17, 26 & 30mm
- Incorporates moisture resistant floorboard
- Tongue and groove edge detail
- Quick and easy to install