YELOfon HD10+ – Sound Proofing for Under Screeded Concrete Floors
YELOfon HD10+ is the ultimate acoustic resilient layer for underneath a floating screed and is one of the most iconic products in the Cellecta acoustic floor insulation range. The acclaimed high density, non cross-linked, HCFC free polyethylene resilient layer system carries its own proprietary Robust detail E-FC-5. YELOfon HD10+ is a lightweight, easy to install system that delivers unrivaled acoustic performance when used to isolate a floating screed from structural concrete floors.
- Superior impact sound deadening properties
- Suitable for all types of concrete floors and screeds
- Lightweight, easy to cut and install rolls
- Robust detail treatment (E-FC-5)
- Over 7,000,000m2 successfully installed
YELOfon HD10+ Code + System
The YELOfon HD10+ Code+ System incorporates a high performance ceiling system featuring the Cellecta AH50 acoustic ceiling hanger. When installed correctly the system can help achieve a minimum of three code credits.
The system is currently a candidate for Robust detail accreditation under CRD213. For more information on the system please contact Cellecta‘s technical team on 08456 71-71-74 or via the contact form here.
YELOfon HD10+ – The Complete System
YELOfon HD10+ is a complete system consisting of the following three key components. All components are supplied, no additional items are required. To comply with Robust detail E-FC-5 and achieve maximum soundproofing performance it is essential that all three components are installed.
- YELOfon HD10+ rolls – Installed directly on to the concrete floor
- YELOfon E-Strip – Installed round the floor perimeter at the beginning of the installation to eliminate potential acoustic flanking
- YELOfon J-Strip – Acoustic adhesive joining strip, used to combine sheets of YELOfon HD10+ and the surrounding E-strip. Eliminates risk of sound leakage.
When installed correctly the YELOfon HD10+ system provides a very high performance acoustic system for under screeded floors.
- HD10+ on beam and block concrete seperating floor
- HD10+ on pre-cast concrete slab seperating floor
- HD10+ on in-situ concrete slab seperating floor
- Timber i-joists – Screed laid on HD10+ laid and FIBREfon 15
- Screed laid on resilient layers E-FC-5 YELOfon HD10+
- Approved resilient layer installation E-FC-5 YELOfon HD10+
- Underfloor heating installed E-FC-5 YELOfon HD10+
- Electric underfloor heating E-FC-5 YELOfon HD10+
None of This:
The YELOfon HD10+ system avoids all the issues typically associated with rubber based systems: