Thermal Floor Insulation – XFLOOR Extruded Polystyrene Insulation Boards
XFLOOR is the new range of high compressive strength, extruded polystyrene thermal floor insulation boards designed specifically for domestic, commercial and industrial flooring applications. Available in thickness’ from 20-160mm XFLOOR floor insulation boards are ideal for a multitude of floor requirements, including basements, above ground bearing concrete floor slabs, and on suspended beam and block floors.
XFLOOR Rigid Floor Insulation Boards Benefits
- 250-750 kPa high compressive strength
- Able to withstand heavy point loads
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications
- Closed cell structure
- Suitable for areas in close proximity to water
- Ideal for basement floors
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) <5
- Blown with reclaimed CO2
- 100% Recyclable
- Fully compliant with Code for Sustainable Home Pol 1 requirements
- Excellent life long thermal performance
- Range of thickness’ available 20-160mm
- Super low U-values achievable
Other Thermal Floor Insulation Products
The eco friendly insulation block and beam alternative to traditional concrete block and beam floors. More info.
High performance insulation board with a chipboard laminate facing. Suitable for floor applications. More info.
High performance, Soffit/Car park lining thermal laminate board. More info.
Thermal Flooring Applications
Floor Thermal Insulation Construction details
- Insulation installed below Cellecta ScreedBoard 20
- Insulation below floating screed
- Insulation below ground bearing floor slab
- Thermal Laminate (HEXATHERM XCHiP) on ground bearing floor slab
- Cold Store – Insulation installed below floating concrete floor slab
- Beam and Insulated Block Floor – TETRiS installed above and between concrete beams
- Intermediate Floor – ScreedBoard installed on top of HEXATHERM thermal insulation
- Ground Floor – ScreedBoard installed on top of HEXATHERM thermal insulation
- Car park deck covered with concrete and paving grade waterproofing