Fibrous acoustic overlay boards & sound absorbing quilt for floors and walls
The FIBREfon range of soundproofing products consist of fibrous insulation rolls (Micro 50), suitable for installation in-between timber joists and acoustic floor & wall systems featuring a high performance fibre board resilient layer. Products have been designed for new build and refurbishment applications.
FIBREfon Micro Sound Absorbing Roll Product Details
FIBREfon Micro 50 are sound absorbing wool slabs made from a unique polyester fibre which provides very high sound absoprtion properties. Despite their slim design they provide the same acoustic performance as traditional mineral wool products that are twice as thick, which means they not only produce excellent acoustic performance, but take up less space on deliveries and in storage. They can be fitted between joists in ceiling cavities or the void in partition walls. Thanks to their unique composition they are also itch-free unlike other mineral wools, making them easy to handle on site.
- Only half the thickness required compared to traditional mineral wool to achieve the same acoustic performance
- SUPER SOFT NON-ITCH fibres, no glass or rock. Soft and easy to handle
- Available in two thickness’: 15 & 50mm
- Supplied pre-cut to suit the application
FIBREfon Acoustic Overlay Boards Product Details
FIBREfon acoustic overlay boards are designed specifically for concrete floors where a high compressive treatment is required. They can withstand imposed loads, such as lightweight partitions being built off them, without their acoustic integrity being affected.
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Available in three thickness’; 12, 21 & 28mm
- Incorporates a moisture resistant floorboard
- Tongue and groove edge detail
- Quick and easy to install
- Robust Detail treatment for E-FS-1, EFC-1, E-FC-2
For more information on FIBREfon products and there suitability for project contact our technical team on 08456-71-71-74 or complete the contact form here. To learn more about acoustic insulation click here.