DECKfon Acoustic battens for timber, concrete and steel floors.
Delivering excellent soundproofing performance, DECKfon Batten 45 and 70 acoustic battens are designed to be installed on steel, concrete and timber separating floors. DECKfon acoustic battens consist of a layer of recycled, low resonance, open-cell, flexible polyurethane foam bonded to an FSC certified timber batten. Rigorously tested, DECKfon acoustic battens are robust details compliant for steel, concrete and timber separating floors. DECKfon Batten 45 are suitable where there is limited floor space, whilst DECKfon Batten 70 offer greater soundproofing properties and larger void space for services.
- Outstanding acoustic performance
- FSC® certified timber
- Over 4,000,000Lm successfully installed
- Robust Detail compliant (details below)
- Creates a void for services
About Acoustic Battens
Acoustic battens are a widely recognised solution for soundproofing all floor types. Installed on a timber sub-deck or directly on a concrete floor the battens are then covered with an additional chipboard layer to provide a flat floor suitable for applying the floor finish (carpet, laminate flooring etc). When installed on a timber floor, mineral wool is frequently installed between the joists to further enhance the soundproofing performance. Underfloor heating systems can also be incorporated within the system.
- Robust Detail treatment for E-FS-1 E-FS-2, E-FC-1, E-FC-2, E-FC-7, E-FT-1, E-FT-2, E-FT-3
- Installation details
- Steel concrete composite E-FS-1 Batten 70
- Steel concrete composite E-FS-1 Batten 45
- Pre-cast concrete plank E-FC-1 Batten 70
- Pre-cast concrete plank E-FC-1 Batten 45
- In-situ concrete slab E-FC-2 Batten 70
- In-situ concrete slab E-FC-2 Batten 45
- Structural seperating floor timber E-FT-1, -E-FT-2 & E-FT-3 Batten 70