100% Recycled Content Dry Screed Floor Board
Manufactured from 100% recyclable content, ScreedBoard is an award winning floorboard designed specifically for sound proofing and under floor heating applications. ScreedBoard is the only dry screed board featuring 100% recycled content, providing a significant benefit for Architects and specifiers aiming to achieve maximum BREEAM points. This benefit is in-line with Cellecta’s eco-friendly policy and is one of many benefits of installing ScreedBoard flooring.
Lowest Thermal Resistance
ScreedBoard 20 dry screed boards have the lowest thermal resistance when compared to the most commonly used floor finishes, allowing ground water heat pumps and heat recovery systems to work at their most efficient. In addition ScreedBoard 20 floorboards accept ceramic tiles, feature easy to install interlocking edges, and don’t contract or expand when exposed to water.
- Only 20mm thick dry screed board
- High thermal performance: 4 x lower thermal resistance than chipboard
- High acoustic performance – Robust detail E-FT-5 & E-FT-6 compliant
- Easy to cut and install, can be cut with a hand or skill saw
- Interlocking edges – no need for screws
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens – accepts ceramic tiles directly
For more information about ScreedBoard or any other insulation requirements please contact one of our technical advisors by calling 08456-71-71-74 or via email at email@example.com.