ScreedBoard The Educated Soundproofing Solution
ScreedBoard has recently been installed as the soundproofing insulation in two prestigious student accommodation developments in the UK. 9000m2 of the award winning floor board was installed in 312 apartments at Oxford University, to provide optimum living conditions for post-graduate students
Aberystwyth University was the second student development to receive the ScreedBoard sound proofing treatment and is ideal for the 1,000 students that will stay there from September this year. Optimum living and learning conditions for occupants are delivered via the boards excellent soundproofing and underfloor heating properties.
Award Winning ScreedBoard
Highly regarded for its outstanding sound and under floor heating performance, ScreedBoard took home the winners trophy at the Housebuilder Product Awards 2014. Recognised in the “Best Internal/Interior Product” category ScreedBoard features a wealth of benefits to developers and property owners. As a dry screed, interlocking (no screws) floor board, installation times are considerably reduced, allowing developments to be completed more quickly and efficiently.
- Only 20mm thick dry screed board
- High thermal performance: 4 x lower thermal resistance than chipboard
- High soundproofing performance – Robust detail E-FT-5 & E-FT-6 compliant
- Easy to cut and install, can be cut with a hand or skill saw
- Interlocking edges – no need for screws
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens – accepts ceramic tiles directly when primed