XFLOOR Insulation for Exciting New Mclaren Development in Crawley
Cellecta’s XFLOOR extruded polystyrene insulation boards have been installed in the major new Mclaren Sussex House development in Crawley. Currently 2400m2 of XFLOOR 160mm insulation has been installed on the floors with a further 5000m2 to be installed on the ground and upper levels.
The development will serve multiple functions with the inclusion of a 75,000 sq ft Morrisons superstore, a 110 bed Travelodge Hotel. Four retail units totalling 120,000 sq ft are also a feature of this impressive development in Crawley.
Work began on the project in October 2012 and is due to be finished November this year (2013). For more information on this exciting new development visit the Mclaren website here.
Cellecta XFLOOR Insulation Product Information
Super Strong Impact Resistance
- High compressive strength 250 – 700KpA
- Able to withstand heavy point loads
- Suitable for domestic, commercial & industrial applications
- Ideal for basements, floors, pools, walls & roofs
High Thermal Performance
- Excellent life-long thermal performance
- Wide range of thickness’ available: 20-160mm
- Super low U-values achieveable
- Environment friendly 100% recyclable
Excellent Water Resistance
- Closed-cell stucture <0.7% water absorption
- Suitable for areas in close proximity to water
- Swimming pools, basements, inverted roofs, retaining walls.
Eco Friendly Insulation
- Global Warming Potential of <5
- Blown with reclaimed CO2
- 100% recyclable
- Fully compliant with Code for Sustainable Home Pol 1 requirements
Multitude of Applications
- Ground & Intermediate floors
- Door and window frame cavity closers
- Car park deck
- Pitch & inverted flat roofs
- Wall Linings
- Basements & swimming pools
For more information XFLOOR Insulation click here.