Efficient Under Floor Heating with ScreedBoard
Incorporating an efficient under floor heating system is simpler with ScreedBoard®. The board’s low thermal resistance(0.05m2/kW) allows heat to spread evenly through the floor and provide occupants with optimal warmth under foot. Suitable for new build, refurbishment and conversion projects ScreedBoard® is able to accept various floor finishes including ceramic tiles (once primed), laminate flooring, vinyl and carpet making it ideal for a multitude of floor applications. ScreedBoard®’s also feature excellent sound proofing performance when installed as an acoustic system and is compliant with Robust details E-FT-5 and E-FT-6. Additional benefits include its 20/28mm low profile, interlocking edge detail (no screws) and its ability to be cut with a hand or skill saw.
- Only 20mm/28mm thick
- Excellent thermal performance: 4 x lower thermal resistance than chipboard
- Easy to cut and install, can be cut with a hand or skill saw
- Interlocking edges – no need for screws
- High acoustic performance – Robust detail E-FT-5 & E-FT-6 compliant when installed as an acoustic system
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens -accepts ceramic tiles directly when primed
For more information call Cellecta® on 08456 71-71-74, visit www.screedboard.co.uk or view the installation video via the free Cellecta® smartphone app.