The ultimate underfloor heating overlay board, receives robust detail accreditation
Cellecta are pleased to announce the inclusion of ScreedBoard 20 to Robust details E-FT-5 and E-FT-6 for timber separating floors. This means it is now possible to have an efficient underfloor system incorporated within an excellent performing acoustic floor, providing complete peace of mind and satisfaction for the end user.
For full product information see below:
Cellecta ScreedBoard 20 is the ultimate overlay floor board for sound and under floor heating applications. ScreedBoard 20 has the lowest thermal resistance when compared to the most commonly used floor finishes, allowing ground water heat pumps and heat recovery systems to work at their most efficient. In addition ScreedBoard 20 floorboards accept ceramic tiles, feature easy to install interlocking edges, and don’t contract or expand when exposed to water. When Cellecta’s FIBREfon 8 sheets are installed below the underfloor heating the system delivers excellent acoustic performance when installed on a separating timber floor (Robust detail E-FT-5 and E-FT-6).
- Only 20mm thick
- Excellent thermal performance: 4 x lower thermal resistance than chipboard
- Easy to cut and install, can be cut with a hand or skill saw
- Interlocking edges – no need for screws
- High acoustic performance – Robust detail E-FT-5 & E-FT-6 compliant
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens -accepts ceramic tiles directly when primed